From only 8p per minute!
New customer introductory offer.
Callers currently on the line
Service features include :
- Record your own intro
- Live 1-2-1 chat
- Personal voice mailbox
- Send messages
- 100% genuine callers
- Freefone credit card line
Phone Chat Tips for Dating Success
On the UK's busiest chat line Chat2Date, you can practice your flirting techniques and chat to new friends, whilst remaining totally anonymous. Your first phone chat creates a lasting impression, and can make a big impact on your dating success. Here are our top tips to get you on your way.
- Check Your Phone Signal - it's a good idea to check that you have a good phone signal, if you're using your mobile device to make the call. Losing signal halfway through your conversation is frustrating and annoying, and could leave the other person wondering what they said to make you hang up on them.
- Put On Your Happy Face - When your vibe is high, your personality will shine through the tone and pitch of your voice. You'll also feel more relaxed and carefree, and the conversation will flow with ease.
- Relax And Be Yourself - When you're casually chatting during your first Chat2Date phone chat. Trying your hardest to impress your crush may well backfire on you, in the long run. Instead, it's advisable to chill and relax, and simply be yourself.
- Make Some Small Talk - Keep the small talk light and friendly, and avoid topics that are heavy duty – like politics, religion, money or sex. Pace yourself, and chat like you do to a friend.
- Avoid Short Answers - When you're asked a question, avoid giving a short one-word answer. If they ask ‘How was your day?' you could reply with something interesting like: ‘It was surprisingly great!
- Ask Questions - Don't be afraid to ask questions about stuff that you would like to know about the other person. Remembering the little details shows someone that you have a genuine caring nature.
- End On A High Note - To create a good impression on your first phone chat, aim to end the call on a high note, as this will leave your crush wanting more! Be cool, calm and casual. Let them know you've enjoyed chatting with them and that you hope to hear from them soon.
Always play safe when meeting anyone through this phone service. Be safe and sensible.
Meet your date in a public place and tell a friend where you will be going.
Never give out your personal contact details or information when you have a live one to one conversation on this phone service.